– Rated at 5kW so normally no vent required
– Compact body design can fit into Standard 16″ Opening
– Exceeds Stringent DEFRA Smoke Testing, with average emissions under one third of the allowed limit for Defra Appliance Exemption.
– Advanced Hybrid Construction – Thick steel body with solid cast iron door and inner components.
– Low Maintenance
– Ultra Clean-Burning Technology
– Crystal-Clear Glass “Clarity-X” Airwash System
– 2 – 5kW Optimal Operating Range
– Multifuel Capable
– All Ekol Crystal Stoves are available with optional Mirror-Ceramic Glass
– Suitable for use on a 12mm hearth
– Suitable for 5″ flue liner or twin wall flue.